St Paul Skyway Food Tour
Explore the best of St Paul food in the heart of downtown. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history, including a lively gangster past. Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer. This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 2 city blocks at the beginning and end walking outside.
- Public Tour: 11am-2pm Saturdays (Nov - Mar)
- Private Tour: Select your own time Sunday through Friday, or for a different time on Saturday! Contact us for availability and booking.
- Public Tour: Apr - Oct: for the same tour but indoors, please book our St Paul Skyway Food Tour
- Public Tour: $60 per person
- Private Tour: Varies depending on number of guests
- Begins at Union Depot (214 4th Street E, St Paul MN 55101) outside of main front door on 4th St side (not Kellogg); ends at 125 9th St E, St Paul MN 55101
- Fine local chocolates including Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, sipping chocolate, and a truffle of your choice (41 - 99% cacao); our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer at a popular downtown brewery with a musical mission (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota (with or without shrimp)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Savory Chicken Fantastic - cuts of white grilled chicken with sautéed vegetables and grated Parmesan cheese over Somali-seasoned basmati rice
- Dip a delicious Sambusa (beef, chicken, or veggie-filled fried dough triangle) into a specialty basbas sauce
- Popular and delicious sweet-and-salty Chicago Mix® popcorn
Subject to change without notice
Explore the best of St Paul food in the heart of downtown. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history, including a lively gangster past. Tastings are based on our multicultural communities and the best water in the country for creating delicious craft beer.
You'll stroll through some of the most historic areas in St Paul, including the Saint Paul Hotel overlooking Rice Park and Landmark Center. Along the way you’ll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. Visit one of the best local chocolatiers / confectioners in the Twin Cities while eating and sipping on their hand-crafted chocolate.
See the tallest building in St Paul as well as Mickey’s Dining Car, a local favorite that was featured in the Mighty Ducks and The Food Network's Rachael Ray's Tasty Travels. To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second-largest city, you'll taste food from the Restaurant Critics’ Choice for Thai food along with a variety of African and Mediterranean food. Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 2 city blocks at the beginning and end walking outside.