Mother's Day Chocolate Tour
Do you love fine chocolates?! Come join us on the Twin Cities' only Mother's Day chocolate tour! You will enjoy the best chocolate delicacies the Twin Cities has to offer, all while being chauffeured around in a warm and cozy coach bus.
The tour will be filled with sweets from local chocolatiers, but it doesn't stop there. You'll also learn the history behind chocolate, process and production, how to taste, and you'll sample the newest craze - the cacao nib.
You'll start with sampling Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, sipping chocolate and tasting chocolate with a variety of cacao percentages. When you leave, you'll take a select truffle of your choice with you. This is a great location to grab a coffee, latte or tea - and yes, they have chocolate tea!
Next up is tasting gooey turtles and signature Chicago Mix® popcorn at a local favorite since 1932 (pssst, they may even have ties from the St. Paul mob!). Their chocolate and caramel family recipe can be found in a large selection of chocolates - from chocolate covered cherries to sponge chocolate.
Straight from the rooftops of St. Paul, this local beekeeping chocolatier features distinctive honey bon-bons. Their exquisite honey is encased in award-winning, 100% chocolate and hand burnished with 23K edible gold leaf. Each bon-bon is a brilliant union of elegance and raw nature.
We'll end the tour at the "best truffles in the country, possibly the world!" according to Oprah on the Oprah Winfrey Show. Here, we'll meet local chocolatiers to learn about their amazing truffles. Once you sample one of these truffles, you'll know why Oprah raves about them!
Saturday May 11th, 10am-1pm AND 1:30pm-4:30pm
- Oprah's "best truffles in the country, possibly the world"
- Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce
- Distinctive honey bon-bons
- Gooey caramel pecan turtle from a local favorite since 1932
- Sipping Chocolate
- You're new caffeine fix?? - the popular cacao nibs
- Truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel
- Can't leave here without their famous Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Sample different chocolate cacao percentages
*Tastings subject to change without notice
$65 per person
Pick up location is InterContinental St. Paul Riverfront Hotel - located at 11 E Kellogg Blvd, St Paul
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.