Downtown St. Paul Food Tour
- Must eat on any Minnesotans list – Walleye Fingers from the land of 10,000 lakes
- Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, Sipping Chocolate and truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a winner of Restaurants Critics Choice
- Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef features bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori/Kushiyaki)
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Starting location begins at Kellogg Mall Park (62 E Kellogg Blvd), located on Kellogg Blvd at the intersection of Minnesota Street and Kellogg Blvd; ends at 426 St Peter Street. Starting location may vary on tour date and time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking